Warrington Wolves have teamed up with Official Beer provider Tetley's to offer you a prize-winning opportunity on match days.
As new Challenge Cup sponsors and official partners of Super League Tetley's have teamed up with the club to launch a new match-day challenge.
Score a FREE pint with Tetley's by catching a branded rugby ball throughout the match build up and at half-time.*
There will be eight chances to win so keep your eye on the ball.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Prize Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Proof of age may be required. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter the promotion you must capture one of the Tetley's branded rugby balls thrown into the crowd at half time during a Warrington Wolves home match where this promotion is taking place and take that rugby ball to a drinks kiosk within the Warrington Wolves stadium during the drinks kiosk's match day opening hours (including half time) on that day. You may exchange that rugby ball for one free drink (being either a pint of Carlsberg, a pint of Tetley's or any soft drink in stock at that kiosk). Please drink responsibly.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry (including, but not limited to, any instructions given by drinks kiosk staff members) form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
5. Only one entry per person per match. No purchase is necessary. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
6. There will be a maximum of ten prizes available at each Warrington Wolves home match in which this promotion is taking place.
7. Any expenses incurred by a prize winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
9. If the prize is declined, or the winner does not take up the prize, the prize will be forfeited.
10. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
11. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and, provided that you appear to be over the age of 25, to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter's marketing material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use (including, where necessary, the assignment of your image rights) if you win, and to your name and country of residence being made publicly available if you win.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any change of match date or venue.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
17. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, 140 Bridge Street, Northampton, NN1 1PZ.
Please drink responsibly.