WOLVES CHARITABLE DONATION POLICY
The Warrington Wolves and its own charity - The Wolves Charitable Foundation - are committed to offering their support to charitable projects and fundraising activities wherever possible, with particular focus on those organisations based in the Warrington & Cheshire Area.
Due to the overwhelming number of requests received by the Wolves for signed merchandise, it is not possible to accommodate each and every one.
- Please note that we are unable to make cash donations.
- All requests for signed merchandise to any charitable or not-for-profit organisation must be submitted in writing and be received no less than 4 weeks prior to the fundraising event.
- If your request for a donation has been unsuccessful, the Wolves may offer you the opportunity to purchase memorabilia with a 20% reduction in price.
- Donated merchandise or products purchased at a reduced retail price cannot be re-sold for any individual's profit - these products can only be utilised for the purpose as stated in your request letter.
Your letter should include the following:
- The date of your event
- An explanation of how the proceeds will be used
- A contact person, email address and telephone number
- A postal address for correspondence
All requests will be responded to, whether successful or not, one week prior to the date of the event. If you haven't heard back from us, we are still working on your request. Once we have confirmation that a donation can or cannot be made, we will contact you, so please be patient.
In order to assist as many charities as possible, the Wolves will only consider ONE donation request per charity each calendar year.
DONATION REQUEST GUIDELINES
Warrington Wolves are committed as a Club to assisting the following charities and therefore are unable to accept additional requests of support for these charities:
Help for Heroes
St. Rocco's Hospice
Children in Need
If you would like to request a donation please send your letter to:
The Warrington Wolves Charitable Foundation
The Halliwell Jones Stadium
Mike Gregory Way
For the attention of Debbie Blackburn
The decision whether a donation can be made is at the sole discretion of the Wolves / The Wolves Foundation.